As B2B PR specialists we help firms selling technology and services in the European market talk the language of business to their customers.
We know how to craft messages that count and get the attention of national and international business media as well as key trade media.
What’s more, we’re skilled at getting companies on the radar of key influencers, such as industry analysts.
How PR Can Inform Your Content And Messaging Strategy
A webinar featuring James Cooper of Ascendant Communications discussing how B2B technology marketers need to keep an eye on influencer relations and coverage to maintain effective sales penetration and conversion with buyer decision-makers.
“Ascendant has provided us with excellent support in gaining awareness and influence in the UK and Europe through the PR support they have given us. In particular, Ascendant’s follow through, understanding of local media and counsel have been excellent”
“Ascendant provided an excellent service for us, dramatically increasing our press coverage and awareness in key industry sectors in the UK, France and Germany. Their understanding of our market and ability to identify news and content to help get us thought leadership was been particularly effective.”
“Ascendant has helped expand our coverage and awareness in the UK market and its analyst relations programme has helped us gain international awareness and sales, especially in key markets such as the USA and UK.”
Follow us on Twitter
- Ascendant Communications listed in UK Top 20 B2B PR agencies
- PR ‘101’ for 2017 – by James Cooper
- Fake the News! What’s the Problem?
- Brexit – what now?
- Is Facebook a publisher & what are the implications?
- Brexit – good or bad for PR programs in Europe?
- Listen to our recent webinar – PR & AR still have a place at B2B Marketing’s Top Table
- Five New Year resolutions every PR Manager should make