As B2B PR specialists we help firms selling technology and services in the European market talk the language of business to their customers.
We know how to craft messages that count and get the attention of national and international business media as well as key trade media.
What’s more, we’re skilled at getting companies on the radar of key influencers, such as industry analysts.
How PR Can Inform Your Content And Messaging Strategy
A webinar featuring James Cooper of Ascendant Communications discussing how B2B technology marketers need to keep an eye on influencer relations and coverage to maintain effective sales penetration and conversion with buyer decision-makers.
“Ascendant has provided us with excellent support in gaining awareness and influence in the UK and Europe through the PR support they have given us. In particular, Ascendant’s follow through, understanding of local media and counsel have been excellent”
“Ascendant provided an excellent service for us, dramatically increasing our press coverage and awareness in key industry sectors in the UK, France and Germany. Their understanding of our market and ability to identify news and content to help get us thought leadership was been particularly effective.”
“Ascendant has helped expand our coverage and awareness in the UK market and its analyst relations programme has helped us gain international awareness and sales, especially in key markets such as the USA and UK.”
- Brexit – good or bad for PR programs in Europe? 19. April 2016
- Listen to our recent webinar – PR & AR still have a place at B2B Marketing’s Top Table 18. March 2016
- Five New Year resolutions every PR Manager should make 4. January 2016
- Evaluating the ROI of B2B Public Relations and Analyst Relations 10. November 2015
- Attached or Detached Journalism – should we care? 9. September 2015